River Bend Gymnastics is seeking a dependable, professional and highly motivated gymnastics team coach for our fast growing, successful women's competitive team program.
- The primary role is to prepare athletes for competition and represent River Bend Gymnastics at competitions
- Coaches are expected to be positive, energetic and enthusiastic as they evaluate progress of theirs athletes
- Lead individuals in a team setting, support the team culture and create an atmosphere for athlete's success
- Model behaviors and perform the tasks assigned with enthusiasm that reflects and supports the company's values
- Develop students across all learning domains including physical, mental, emotional and social skills
- Commitment to the continued growth of the team program
- All team coaches are also expected to contribute time to our recreational program which will in turn help build and promote our team program.
- 2-3 years experience coaching competitive gymnastics
- Offsite work and out of town travel will be required
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic, positive and dependable
- Working knowledge of USAG rules and regulations
- Must possess strong spotting skills
- Ability to pass an employment background check
Wages will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Part-time/possible Full-time