Life’s too short to not work someplace awesome! Sanford Academy is looking for someone to join our team as an XCEL team Gymnastics Coach. If you have tons of energy, love kids and are looking for a way to give back to your community, you may be the person we are looking for.What we expect from you…
- Teach gymnastics class students ages 5-18 and lead fun XCEL Bronze through Gold level practices.
- Provide outstanding customer service and a great membership experience.
- Offer support to help students grow and learn new skills.
- Teach proper form and technique.
- Communcation with other coaches and staff
- Proper lesson planning/Drill organization
- Showing up on time and in proper gym attier
- Perform other staff assignments as requested by your supervisor/owner
You’d fit in here if…
- You’re totally open to being a goofball and love giving high 5’s. (A background in child development, physical education and/or gymnastics helps as well).
- Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too.
- You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school class mates.
- You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and do work.
You may think we’re awesome because…
- Kids walk out of our classes more confident than when they walked in every single day.
- You’ll get your steps in and close your activity rings while you work because you’ll be moving all day.
- We take our fun pretty seriously but also take the role we play in our community and with each child we meet seriously. The relationships you’ll build here will last a lifetime.
- You could get paid to fold t-shirts or you could get paid to act like a dinosaur. The choice is yours.
But seriously read the fine print… Employment requirements include:
- Coaching experience in gymnastics is preferred.
- Personal experience in gymnastics, tumbling, cheer, or dance is a must.
- Positive and outgoing personality.
- Background check required.
When you work somewhere this fun, it doesn’t even feel like a job.
Want to wake up excited to go to work every morning, confident that you’re making a difference while having a blast? You’ve come to the right place. For over 15 years, our trained instructors have nurtured happy, confident kids through parent/child classes, gymnastics, T&T, and XCEL gymnasticsAs a part of SAGC team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children. We are looking for fun, outgoing, talented individuals who are looking to make a difference in their community.