❏ Plan and execute tumbling classes according to program, team and individual athletes needs.
❏ Effectively instruct and spot both building skills and tumbling with an emphasis on proper progression and safety.
❏ Communicate with caregivers of athletes, action plans for skill development and to offer support and motivation to athletes.
❏ Encourage and motivate athletes to develop the highest potential skills while maintaining a positive and thriving environment.
❏ Safely instruct and spot with the most up to date techniques for all tumbling skills.
❏ Continually research and study the most up to date technique and trends.
❏ Communicate with senior staff weekly to identify team skill development and
update action plans to achieve team goals.
❏ Motivate and mentor younger coaches to help develop coaching skills.
1. Minimum 2-4 years coaching experience in cheerleading/gymnastics/tumbling
2. Minimum 8 years experience in the sport of cheerleading/gymnastics
3. Experience coaching all ages as asset
4. USASF Certification an asset
6. Willing to work minimum 1 weekend day, 2 weeknights
7. Post secondary studies preferred