River Bend Gymnastics is seeking a dependable, professional and highly motivated gymnastics coach for our fast growing, successful recreational program.
- The primary role is to provide a safe, happy enviornment for children, teaching gymnastic techniques along with skills that they can use for life
- Coaches are expected to be positive, energetic and enthusiastic as they evaluate the progress of theirs athletes
- Lead individuals in a recreational setting, support the gym culture and create an atmosphere for athlete's success
- Model behaviors and perform the tasks assigned with enthusiasm that reflects and supports the company's values
- Develop students across all learning domains including physical, mental, emotional and social skills
- Commitment to the continued growth of the recreational program
- There could be other tasks included, such as, basic cleaning, answering phones, communicating with parents, some office work, etc.
- 1-2 years experience coaching gymnastics is helpful
- Offsite work and out of town travel may be needed
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic, positive and dependable
- 1st Aid/CPR certified, if not upon hire will be required within the first 60 days
- Must possess strong spotting skills
- Ability to pass an employment background check
Wages will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Part-time