Emilia's is a gymnastics, tumbling, and acrobatics gym with a strong family dynamic. All of our staff is dedicated to providing top quality service to our customer families, both on and off the gymnastics floor. If you think you meet the following qualifications, we would love to set up an interview with you:
- Interested in being a team player for a close-knit staff that always aims to improve.
- Willing to learn and grow in the areas of customer service, coaching skills, and interpersonal communication with clients and staff.
- Lives no more than 30 minutes from our facility in Laurel.
- Open to some or all of the following tasks: coaching birthday parties, coaching gymnastics/tumbling classes, light work in the office, and/or coaching various events at the gym, like Kids Night Out events, summer camps, and schools out camps.
- Has a bright, engaging personality when communicating with parents and students.
Here at Emilia's, we encourage and support all of our staff members to sharpen their skills and perform to their fullest potential. Our family dynamic extends to other staff members, and even our regular customer families, who love coming to Emilia's for the welcoming environment.
Just as our staff members love to grow as individuals, as an organization we've recently moved into our brand new, state of the art gymnastics facility during the summer of 2020. With this expansion, we're looking for excellent new team members to build our staff and expand our programs. We are interviewing for gymnastics/tumbling class coach positions to lead recreational classes, in addition to the other opportunities detailed above.
Please respond to this advertisement to apply or inquire further about the position. We're excited to bring on new members to the team!
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity