To assume the position of Head Coach managing all operations of the gym including and not limited to: The hiring and management of staff; Set up of all programs from recreational to the elite training program; Marketing and new member enrolment; Provide excellent gymnastic and cheer training; Ability to develop a gymnast from the beginner stage through to the elite level.
A four-year college degree is mandatory. Proven experience in managing a successful gymnastics organization. This position requires excellent knowledge of gymnastics for girls preparing to compete in major FIG competitions. A proven track record of success as a coach is necessary. Judging experience is also beneficial. This person must have a minimum of 5 years prior experience as a team coach with supervisory and administrative experience. Spotting for safety and skill development is also imperative. This person must also possess the visual and auditory ability to respond in critical incidents and the physical ability to act swiftly in the event of an emergency. Must obtain Criminal record clearance by being fingerprinted and pass all required screening prior to reporting for work. Must also obtain CPR & First Aid certifications within 30 days of employment.
- Teach all classes as assigned, providing a good experience for all kids and ensuring member/participant satisfaction.
- Schedule and supervise all coaches.
- Provide all required training and direction to all coaching staff.
- Evaluate all areas of programming under supervision to ensure program quality and member/participant satisfaction answering all parents’ questions.
- Attend team competitions and direct staff, Team, and Parents
- Be up to date on current gymnastics technical requirements
Send resume to: Quality Gymnastics Bermuda: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org