Our executive search firm in the fitness industry is seeking a talented and experienced Gymnastics Recruiter Specialist to join our team. As a Gymnastics Recruiter Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying and recruiting top-tier gymnastics candidates for management-level positions within the gymnastics industry. You will be working with a diverse range of clients, including gym chains, gymnastic and recreation centers, JCC, and YMCAs.
As a Gymnastics Recruiter Specialist for JLR Associates, you will be expected to follow performance-based principles, identifying, and selecting candidates with a proven track record of exceptional performance as a Gymnastics Professional. By applying performance-based principles, the recruiter can ensure that candidates who apply for management positions in gymnastics have the practical skills, knowledge, and experience required to excel in their roles.
This is not a salaried position, but this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to supplement their earnings working remotely. We project our recruiter's total annual average income to be between $50K to $60K per year, working part-time. We provide both training and mentorship for this remote position.
- Conduct research to identify and recruit potential candidates for management positions in gymnastics using performance-based recruiting principles.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and providing them with excellent service.
- Create and implement effective recruiting strategies to attract high-quality gymnastics candidates.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key gymnastic professionals to build a strong network of potential candidates.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, news, and developments.
- Recruiters are required to make 6 placements per year.
- Strong knowledge of gymnastics.
- Proven history of success in recruitment, sales, or customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including being proficient in interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience using recruitment software and applicant tracking systems.
You will be working remotely.