Are you looking for a unique career? Do you want to wake up excited to go to work every morning, confident that you’re having a positive impact on your community? The Little Gym of Glenview might be the place for you!
Working at The Little Gym as a Program Director will give you the opportunity to grow and nurture your creative side while instilling confidence and a sense of success in children through gymnastics. We guarantee that boredom at your job will be a thing of the past; you will be challenged daily to build skills and relationships in a unique fun environment. You will also have the privilege of working with people just like you: fun, energetic, active, hardworking and creative individuals.
Must have a GREAT attitude, fun spirit, and be a strong team player. If you're a team builder/leader, that's even better! You should also be well-organized, with foresight and the ability to juggle several tasks. Able to adapt well to change (and maintain a smile!). Strong work ethic and attention to detail. Excellent communication skills. Strong ability to market and sell program. Relate well to children, parents, and other team members. Physically fit, energetic, and enthusiastic. At least one year of experience working with children teaching in gymnastic, tumbling, sports or dance. Background or training in gymnastics, cheer, or dance required
Able to learn and understand The Little Gym philosophy and programs. Communication skills to then communicate this information accurately, in a warm and friendly manner to customers.
- Able (after training) to teach fantastic classes
- Maintain great relationships with parents and children
- Inspire introductory visits to join appropriate classes, and current students to re-enroll for future sessions
- Attend training sessions as required. Help to ensure that ALL classes are taught wonderfully, to every child, every day.
- Help to maintain a positive work environment and staff morale. Communicate effectively and in timely manner.
- Help us to build and maintain student enrollment to planned levels. Ensure that student records are maintained accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assure all safety guidelines are met and maintained.
- Assist with all front desk responsibilities
- Assure immaculately clean facility.