GYMNASTICS COACH (full-time/part-time, male/female)
The TSG 1861 Grünstadt e.V. invites qualified applicants to apply for an artistic gymnastics coach position within the gymnastics department. This position could either be filled full-time (40 hours/week) taking over responsibility for male and female athletes, CdP level, or part-time (20 hours/week) being responsible for either female/male athletes.
• 30-35 hours of coaching per week plus preparation, coaching AK 11+ and Code de Pointage (CdP) level athletes (FIG)male and female
• Attends gymnastic meets while representing the TSG Grünstadt in a professional manner
• Assists with OpenGym, camps and hosting meets on regional and national level
• Coaching of other AK athletes groups as needed REQUIREMENTS
• Long time experience in coaching Elite gymnastics according to FIG – knowledge of the German Elite System is desired
• Must have a German coaching license (B-Lizenz) or comparable international coaching license
• Proficiency in German language preferred
• Willing to complete background screening
The gymnastics department of TSG 1861 Grünstadt e.V. is known nationwide for our Turn-Talentschulen male and female, our male Team in the 2. Bundesliga and also for hosting meets on national level (TTS-Pokal w 2016, Deutschland-Pokal w 2017, Deutschland- Pokal m 2018). We have a bright, modern and fully equipped gym with fixed devices and social rooms. Since 2018 we are a recognized base (Landesstützpunkt) for male and female gymnasticsin RheinlandPfalz.
Please send your significant application, with all important documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates of your vocational training, job references, proof of license, etc.) with stating your salary expectations by June 28, 2018 to TSG 1861 e. V. Grünstadt Asselheimer Str. 19 67269 Grünstadt Email: email@example.com